I LOVE Jamberrys - Do You?!

Thursday, October 2, 2014
So I have to share with you the new adventure I've embarked on!!


Jamberry Nail Wraps!

I'm an Independent Jamberry Nail Wraps Consultant and I would love to share my new love with you!  You can shop here - sarahmulheran.jamberrynails.net or visit me on Facebook!

Have you ever tried Jamberry Nail Wraps?  I am WILD about Jamberry Nails and you will be too! Jamberry Nails are an innovative vinyl wrap that adheres to your nail (natural, acrylics, gels) through heat & pressure! They will last up to 2 weeks on your fingers & 6 weeks on your toes! No chipping, smudging or dry time! With over 300 designs, including ones for little girls, PLUS our new lacquer line, there is truly something for everyone!! Don't let expensive or boring manicures rule your nails any longer! Join the Nail Revolution and save time and money while having fabulous nails! 


If you're looking for an easy way to Hostess a party - this is it!  We can set it up to be a Facebook Party with games, free prizes and so much fun!!  Just contact me via my blog or Facebook today!!


No comments