What I Got In My Stitch Fix!

Thursday, July 17, 2014


Look at this fun little box!!  I got my 3rd "Fix" today!

What is StitchFix you ask?  It's an online styling service that you can order clothing and accessories from.  You sign up online at StitchFix and complete an online style survey, sharing your likes and dislikes in regards to fashion!  Then you register for your first "Fix" and there is a $20 styling fee.  However, if you purchase anything that they send you, your $20 goes towards your purchase as a credit.  Your stylist will choose 5 items to send you based on your style survey (so be very honest!!).  I specifically mentioned I was not interested in accessories like earrings, necklaces, and purses, so I've only received clothes to date.  

The best part, you have 3 days to try it all on, decide if you like it and want to keep it!  If you choose to send it back, there's a pre-paid mailing envelope enclosed!  If you choose to keep all 5 items, you get a 25% discount!  That's almost like buying 4 items and getting your 5th free!


Did I mention that each piece comes with a cute "style card?"  I love this aspect because it gives me ideas of different ways to wear the clothing - add a jean jacket to the dress, wear the blouse with a skirt to dress it up or jeans to dress it down, and so on!


Now, let's take a look at what I received:

41Hawthorn:  Bell Chevron Textured Tie-Neck Blouse
$68.00
My Thoughts:  I loved the fit, color and style!  I kept it!

Above top, paired with:
Liverpool:  Vinny Ankle Length Colored Skinny Jean
$78.00
My Thoughts:  I loved the fit, color and style!  I'm amazed at how spot-on the sizing has been for pants!  I kept it!

41Hawthorn:  Berneen Printed Dolman Sleeve Top
$58.00
My Thoughts:  I received a top similar to this in my first fix in black/white stripe and I LOVED the fit!  I wrote that in my item review for my stylist and she listened - sending another top in different colors, but similar style!  I love that I can pair it with jeans, leggings, crop pants and more!  I kept it!

Brixon Ivy:  Kaila Embroidered Hem Dress
$78.00
My Thoughts:  Not something I would pick out to try on myself, but I really liked the fit and loved the color!  I kept it!

Pomelo:  Landers Lattice Crochet Detail Fit & Flare Dress
$68.00
My Thoughts:  LOVED the dress, but unfortunately it was too tight in the bust for me!  :(  Sad day!  However, if I keep all 5 items, I get 25% off which pays for this dress and $14.50 additional $$!  So, I am choosing to keep this dress, but I'll turn around and sell it to someone that it fits better!

All in all, I'm very happy with this fix!  One thing I've learned from my 3 fixes is to be very honest when giving your feedback to your stylist at checkout!  They listen and it only helps to make your next fix that much better!

Don't forget, if you want to sign up for STITCH FIX to use my referral link!
Thanks!!






No comments