Five for Friday

Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm back!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!  It's been a busy week and I'm slowly, but surely figuring out how to manage being mom, teacher, wife, blogger, Jamberry Consultant (**eek!  That's new!!), family chauffeur, house chef, and so much more!!

I'm sure you've been in my shoes (or are currently)!  I'm excited to share what I've been up to this week!  It's been a busy one!



A week ago I decided to take the plunge and sell Jamberry Nail Wraps.  I'd had 2 very successful parties as the hostess, love the products and was able to use my most recent hostess rewards to turn around and purchase my consultant kit.  So it was almost a no-brainer!!  You can find me on Facebook or the web!


If you're interested in learning more, want a FREE sample or want to host a party - contact me TODAY!!  



I survived my first "presentation" to the staff at my school regarding standards based grading and how to keep it all straight!  Check it out here!  It was really quite short - but it felt like an eternity!  



Math Fact Jenga was a hit this week during Flex Math Centers!  The kids were able to play independently within their small groups (without a parent volunteer) and I could focus on the other groups!!



I ran my first race (since March) and it felt amazing!  I ran the Women Run the Cities 5K with a couple girlfriends and then we headed to IHOP for breakfast and off to watch our girls play soccer!  The weather was beautiful - cool and perfect in the morning and warm in the afternoon for a beautiful day of soccer!


It's finally Friday!!  Woohoo!  
I'm off to celebrate the start to the weekend with Pizza & Bingo night at my kids' school and 4 soccer games for my daughter this weekend!  Go CC United Girls Gold 1 Soccer Team!!!


Have an amazing weekend, and if you're in Minnesota, stay warm - I hear it might snow!

1 comment

  1. I know what its like to juggle all those roles! My kiddos are finally more independent now that they're in HS but it still gets crazy trying to manage the family calendar. My girls are soccer players too! What a great shot of your daughter!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete