Spelling Task Cards

Monday, August 25, 2014

Yesterday I worked on printing LOTS of things for my classroom, so that I could get them laminated when I got to school this morning!  I was so bummed, I forgot my personal laminator at school and we weren't allowed in the building over the weekend because the floors were getting waxed!  So, early to work today!

One of the items I was printing, trimming and preparing to laminate is the 20 Spelling Task Cards by Amy Lemons on TpT.  I first saw them in my sister's 1st grade classroom in Indiana when I was visiting this past Friday.  I thought it was such a great way to have options for the kids to work on their Spelling Words.  But, at the same time, they were given a fair amount of direction.  


My sister mounted them to a tri-fold poster board and mounted them to the wall in her classroom.  I don't have quite that much space on my walls, so I am planning to also mount them to a tri-fold poster board and bring it out for the students to use during Daily 5 time as a Word Work activity.  

No comments