Schedule Cards

Sunday, August 24, 2014
 

I spent the better part of this afternoon working on creating Schedule Cards that would fit in my Pocket Chart and meet the needs of my classroom!  I wanted something fun in color, a place to show the subject, a blank clock face and a place to show the digital time.

I finally figured it out and created my Schedule Cards that you can find in my TpT Store!  I made them in Black and White, Green Polka Dot and Blue Polka Dot.  Is there another color/design you'd like to see these in?  If so, leave me a comment below and I'll work on it when I get a little free-time!

I plan to laminate mine once I arrive at school tomorrow.  Then I will write on them with a Sharpie.  I recently learned that I can remove Sharpie from any of my lamination with the help of nail polish remover!!  I love that little tidbit as I think the Sharpie will last longer than a Dry Erase marker this year!




No comments