Monday Made-It!

Monday, September 18, 2017

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for my first #MondayMadeIt in a long time!  It feels so good to be "creating" and "sharing" again!!

 

Each year I try to get a fun, practical, and unique gift for the kids' teachers!  This year, we chose our VERY FAVORITE Epoch Baobab Body Butter by NuSkin to gift our special teachers and my dear friend that helps out with the kiddos before school!  We made these cute little packages for Back-to-School and they were a hit!  You can shop for some amazing products RIGHT HERE!



As we firmed up our daily schedule for the year, I needed to get it posted in the classroom to help me stay on track!  I made these cute Daily Schedule Cards, ran them through the laminator, added magnets to the back, and stuck them on our whiteboard!



We kicked off our first writing activity this year with both 1st and 2nd graders by "Canning Our Summer Memories!"  Students took turns adding some of their favorite summer memories to our "Class Jar" before they began writing their own stories about summer!  It was fun to learn more about my students as we explored what everyone did over the summer!



Each year I make a notebook with some of my favorite memories from the past year.  I am in LOVE with my notebook that I designed this year!  It does such a great job capturing some of our favorite summer highlights!  Order yours from Shutterfly!

Thanks for checking out my favorites for this week's Monday Made-It!

No comments