Math Story Problems - *{New Product Alert}*

Monday, October 19, 2015

Check it out!  I've got a new product posted in my TPT Store!  Be sure to go and grab the new Math Story Problems while they're FREE!!  This set has been made to be a review for Unit 3 in Math Expressions, Grade 3 curriculum.

Please be sure to leave feedback if you're able to snag up this product while it's FREE (or at the very low, low price of $1.00!)!  I always love reading your kind words!

Here's a sneak peek...
My other Math Story Problem set is probably one of my best sellers!  So, I decided to make a new one for 3rd grade!

Do you like these "Task Card" sized reviews?  I love them and hope to be adding on to my existing sets as time allows!  What kinds of math products would you like to see in the future?  Be sure to comment below!

No comments