TpT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I am a bit behind, but I am loving this TpT Seller Challenge as it's getting me motivated to work on my blog, TpT Store and more!!

Last week's challenge was a "Dare to Dream" challenge and we were asked to share why we sell on TpT and what are dreams are for the "business!"

When I started selling on TpT it was mostly to make a little extra spending money as I had fun creating things I needed or wanted for my own classroom. That is still my primary goal, but as I have more time to create I've realized a few other goals: 
More Time with my family
Meeting new teacher friends
Travel $$
To let my creative juices flow

I've had so much fun "meeting" new teacher friends through Instagram {follow me @teachermomoftwo} and hope to meet some of them one day at the TpT Conference in Vegas!!

What are your hopes and dreams for what you're doing? Maybe you're a teacher blogger, blog follower, teacher, or business person! Share your hopes and dreams in the comments below!!
 

No comments