Monday Made-It

Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Monday and that means it's time for another Monday Made-it Linky Party with 4th Grade Frolics

I had a busy day today and that meant I got stuff done for my classroom
 & for home!


This past weekend I finally finished up a project I have been working on for quite awhile this summer - my Math Vocabulary Word Wall cards for grade 3. They include 240 words, definitions and pictures for Math Expressions curriculum.   You can purchase your own set in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!


Today I went to FedEx Kinkos to print these bad boys in color!! I quickly cut them apart and dropped them off at school to get laminated in these last few weeks before school starts! I can't wait to use them in my Math instruction this year!


Next up was a cute little shirt I whipped up on my embroidery machine today!


Last week we were asked if our daughter would join the junior Olympics gymnastics team at our gym!! After lots of thought, prayers, and tears {in hopes that we made the right decision} we agreed to give her the opportunity! She excitedly said YES, YES, YES!! 

So this morning I stitched up a cute tank top that she wore proudly today!


Congrats little gal! We can't wait to watch you train and compete!! You've worked really hard for this opportunity!

You can check out some of my craftiness in my store: Sweet Swag By Sarah


Kylie and I ran some errands this morning & afternoon. We stopped for a bit at my school to drop off laminating and do a little straightening in my classroom. I was able to finish up my favorite bulletin board in my whole classroom as well! 

Check out this Pinterest inspired #Instagram board! 


I plan to change out the hashtags throughout the year and have students provide artwork and pictures to fill the board!


I also had time to get a good start on a project I've {wanted} to do for awhile!

We have to repaint out hallways...well, truth be told, we don't have to but we want to!  However I have an awesome giraffe measuring chart I've used since the kids were little! I'm sad to see it go, but I definitely don't want to lose all of the memories of how fast the kiddos grew! 

So, I ordered up some vinyl numbers and measurement hash marks. I picked up some stain and a board at the local hardware store and set to work!


Today I stained the board and let it dry as I ran my numerous errands. 
Unfortunately it needs to dry for 72 hours to ensure the vinyl sticks! So...check back next week for a Monday Made-It to see the finished project!!
 
 


 

3 comments

  1. I love the Instagram board! Such a cute idea! Just had a "main idea" epiphany! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gymnastics shirt. I have a 2 1/2 year old who loves gymnastics. I think ahead and think of all the great things for you in gymnastics and then some of the not-so-great things. There are def. more great than not-great things though!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete