ISO: Scholastic Book Sponsors

Monday, July 8, 2019

Reading is a passion of mine and as a teacher I strive to pass that on to every student. The greatest part of my job is seeing first graders grow as readers and become excited when they do it independently!
🌟   My goal this year is to give every student a book for every month we are in school so they have something fresh, relevant, and at their level every month to take home.
I need your help!! I’m looking for 11 people to donate $30 which will sponsor my class for 1 month!
Comment if you’re interested in sponsoring my class for one month so that every student can have a brand new book at home!
💥Every sponsor will receive a certificate of sponsorship, a signed thank you from the class, and a copy of the book purchased to pass along to a child in your life!


Right now I have August, September, October, and November covered - who else wants to help me out?!  😊

No comments