S'More: The Educator Hive

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Have you heard of Smore.com?  A friend of mine recently shared it with me as a way to publish classroom newsletters and I just think it is *PERFECT!*  It is free to set up a basic account {limited options with free account} so you can try it before you buy it!  

S'more provides a fast and easy way to set up communication and newsletters.  The newsletter formats are instantly mobile, so they are great for viewing on a desktop or phone!  They are easy to create, print, or share!  I made my first newsletter in a matter of minutes!  It's so fun to customize and find just the look you want!  Check out my first newsletter!


One thing that I am excited for is to take a peek at the flyer stats!  This tool will help me determine if my newsletter is being viewed by families and therefore relevant information.  


Are you ready to get started?  Start by signing up for a free account to see if you like it!  Design your first flyer and get ready to share!  Keep in mind - if you are using a free account, you have a limited number of opportunities to edit each flyer, as well as a limited number of flyers you can create.  
I took the plunge and purchased the S'mores for Educators account at $79.  I find that my families are more interested in reading through something that is visually appealing and online than something I send home in print.  The online option also means that families can refer back to the newsletter at a later date.

How do you communicate with your families?
Let me know if you're going to give this a try!!  
I would love to hear what you think of S'mores for Educators!

No comments