Stop Everything! Go to Your Local Michaels!!

Friday, July 27, 2018
Stop Everything!
Go to Your Local Michaels!!


I got all of these amazing items to help with center storage and classroom organization for only $78!!
I combined the sales for the week, 40% off coupon, and the 20% off TOTAL order for teachers coupon TODAY ONLY (7/27/18)!!  The retail value of all items purchased adds up to $149.96!


My amazing teacher friend, JoAnne shared these deals with me and I just have to pass them along to you!!  

(3) 6 cup caddies:  $4.99 each
(2) Large Photo and Craft Keepers:  $10 each (reg. $40.00 each)
Lexington 3-Tier Rolling Cart:  $30 
Really Useful Boxes 16-ct Box Organizer:  $14.99 (reg. $24.99)

Let me know what you picked up with this awesome savings!  I love to see how others will use things in their classroom!

Happy Shopping!

No comments