Merry Christmas!

Monday, December 22, 2014
Some of my favorite memories from school were making a fun craft and bringing it home to "surprise" my parents for the holidays!  

This year my own children came home with that spark in their eyes and they could barely contain their excitement!  It was killing them to wait until Christmas day for John and I to open our homemade gifts from them!  So, on Christmas Eve we gave in and were delighted to find fun new ornaments to hang on the tree!

Similar to that, I wanted my students to have something special they could take home to give their parents!  So, after a bit of searching through Pinterest, I found this fun craft:  


The students each used their own thumbprint to make adorable little reindeer ornaments!  After we let them dry they were packaged up and ready to take home to someone special!


Merry Christmas!

No comments