Christmas Wishes...

Friday, December 5, 2014
 This Christmas my own kids were totally in love with our Elf on the Shelf!  They truly, honestly believed in him!  To the point that one day, when Mack had not moved in 3 days, Kylie was crying because she was afraid that he hadn't been able to go visit Santa!!

This year the kids each wrote a letter to Mack to take to Santa.  They wanted to be sure that Santa knew exactly what they wanted for Christmas!  They were so adorable!!  (p.s. I saved them!!)


Above:  I want heat wave 
that can trans
form into any 
transformer! 
and a speed boat.  
Love Mason To Santa


Below:  I love you Santa.  love Kylie Mulheran
Please I want a computer.  Please.
And stuffed animals like a fox and 
a dolphin and a 
bear and a 
dog and a 
cat and a 
giant stuffed fox. Please

Along the side ~ Love you Santa!
I love your
elfs and you.
I love 
Mack
he is
nice!


No comments