Five for Friday

Friday, July 25, 2014
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I've joined in on the Five for Friday Linky Party with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  So, here are my 5 random things from this past week!  Don't be surprised, but not many of these have anything to do with teaching/school!  I really tried to enjoy my free-time outside of teaching Summer Explorers this week!

Divider 1


Last weekend, John and I headed north to take the kids to his parent's cabin.  We hung out with them for a couple of days before leaving them there for the week!  {yay!}  I love watching my kids play together and swim!  They had so much fun!

Divider 2


While the kids were away, I met up with a couple of my friends to go kayaking on a local lake.  It was lots of fun to explore the lake - we even found a secret path that, when flooded, connects to a second lake.  Random note, I learned that the land between the two lakes is actually owned by Prince!  It was a great upper body workout and lots of fun to be on the water with friends!

Divider 3


On Wednesday, I had a friend over with her Vizsla, Sadie, to play with my Vizsla puppies!  Surly and Bandit loved the play date!  Left to right:  Sadie, Surly, Bandit

Divider 4


As I mentioned, this past week, my kiddos spent the week with my in-laws, at their cabin.  The kids had a blast and went to the beach to play every day!  I love that they got lots of quality time with their Mimi & Papa!


I think this picture might be my favorite photo of them from the week!

Divider 5


And, finally - I created my Facebook Page for the Blog tonight!  Thanks to the fabulous Kelsey at Kreated By Kelsey, I have a lovely blog design, TpT banner, and Facebook Cover Photo!!  



No comments