Behavior Clip Chart - Owl Themed

Friday, July 11, 2014

I had so much fun working on my Ocean Themed Behavior Clip Chart last night, that I worked hard today to create an Owl Themed one as well!  I like to keep the designs simple and I use artwork from JW Illustrations!  You can download your Owl Themed Behavior Clip Chart for FREE, here, for the next 24 hours!!

What else do I have in the works for my TpT Store?  I am planning to make a Safari Animals Themed Clip Chart next and I can't wait to show it to you!

I am also planning to make some basic instructions and record keeping forms to coordinate with the Behavior Clip Charts.

Is there something you're looking for and would like for me to work on?  Leave me some ideas in the comments!!  If I choose your idea to create, I'll send you the file for FREE just for helping me brainstorm!!

No comments